Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coco wants to go home.

We have been staying at Brian's Grandmothers house since Monday because he still has college classes in Mesa and the kids are out for spring break. Tonight Coco and I were cuddling on the couch and she told me she wanted to go home because she was afraid someone would buy our house when we were gone. I think she is afraid of that because when we needed to leave Mesa I told the kids we sold the house and had to move. They were upset that the house was sold because they wanted to stay in the house they loved, they didn't want to go somewhere unknown.
We were planning on staying until Saturday for the Renissance Festival. I think we will go home tomorrow so she feels comfortable that the house isn't being sold. We can come back Saturday for the festival.

No comments: