Saturday, May 8, 2010

Help me sew

Grandma Mayberry helped Ashley sew a small bag with some cat fabric she has been saving.
All the sewing of the bag Ashley and my mom did together. Ashley sat on my mom's lap while my mom controlled the foot pedal.
In this photo my mom is putting on the button. Ashley didn't help with this step.


And because tomorrow is Mother's Day I gave my mom and Brian's mom their gifts today when they were at my house. I cut out the Gila Valley Temple in vinyl for each. I discovered a website that had all the LDS temples in SVG formats available to buy for around $8.00. Brian wouldn't have let me spend that much money on another SVG file, but the temple he said go ahead.

This is the vinyl with the backing still on ready to go home to it's new house. Looks really nice. Ester and I are ordering 10 yard rolls of vinyl in different colors. When I get that vinyl, I will cut myself a temple like this and place it in the corner of my large black mirror that hangs in the front room.

No comments: