Friday, May 14, 2010

Temple Open House

Today I took the girls through the Gila Valley Temple open house again because this is the last week. This will be the third time the girls have been through the open house. I wanted to take them as many times as possible. The more they go, the more they will see new things and the images be imprinted in their mind.
When I was in the temple Celestial Room I got another confirmation that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I also had the feeling that our family was to move to Mesa again. I had that feeling a few days ago after a prayer.

The second time the girls went through was May 6th. They went through this time with the Daley family, Grandma & Grandpa Mayberry, Seth, Rachel's family, Gib's family (minus Jace).

The first time we went through as a family on the day the open house opened, April 30th.

I wish I would have taken them more. I hope they remember the beauty of the temple. But mostly I hope they remember the sweet feeling one receives when entering the temple. And the feeling is going to be even stronger after it's dedicated to the Lord.

No comments: