Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nicole in Sleepers

I just love cuddling with Nicole when she wears her one-piece pajamas. I was telling her this morning how cute she was and that I wanted to keep her the size she is forever. Later in the morning she came to me and asked me if I still wanted to keep her the size she is right now, I said I sure do. She seemed like she had been thinking about it since the last time we talked and now she had a solution to my problem. She told me I could take her to the doctor and tell him I wanted Nicole to stay little forever and he could make her little forever. I only wish somethimes it were possible.
She wants to stay little right now because she doesn't want to go to school. She said it would be boring being there all day. I pointed out how smart she will get learning to read and count and that she will make a lot of new friends. She doesn't care, I think she doesn't want to be away from her Mom all day, she sure does love me.
She is physically holding her eyes open. She came up with this solution to the problem of me not being able to see her eyes because she would close them when the flash went off.

Nicole is concentrating really hard on keeping her eyes open because when the flash goes off she closes them. She's to funny.

No comments: