Sunday, January 18, 2009

Breanna's First Sewing Project


Breanna's first project (a bag) she completed with the sewing machine she got from Santa!

Brian and I dropped off the girls at Ester's in St. David on our way to Tucson to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. My mom went over to Ester's and helped Breanna set up her machine, cut out the pattern and taught her how to sew. I'm so glad she did because I don't like sewing. My mom had a lot more patience with Breanna then I would have. Ester's two oldest daughters also got sewing machines for Christmas (we didn't plan it) and so the cousins spent the afternoon in a sewfest.
I tried the Wii balance board for the first time at Esters and loved it so much I had Brian buy one for me as another anniversary present that night.

No comments: