Friday, September 4, 2009

Personal Progress Motivation

The ward puts this head in your front yard to motivate the girls to finish one personal progress. After the girl finishes a project, they call the leader and the head goes to the next "lucky" girl. We have had this head for two weeks now. I've been on Bre to finish a project so the head can leave.

Bre has added her devil wig to make her more presentable because she has a shaved head. Our neighbors have asked us what the head is doing in our yard. A bit weird.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha! That's so funny! here I am perusing the Internet on ways to motivate my YW to do their PP and up pops your post! I guess whatever works, right? Unless they just die of embarrassment! Too funny!