Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nicole's Christmas Wish List


Nicole was asked to cut out pictures of presents she wanted for Christmas and make a visual Christmas list. This is a perfect activity for Kindergartners because they can't write what they want but they sure can see it.

Brian and I were surprised when Nicole's Christmas list came home looking like this. Instead of focusing all on herself she cut out things she wanted to give others, what a sweet heart.
She wishes to give her mom the fabric softener and the dryer sheets to help me do the laundry.
She wishes to give her dad the chocolate box because she knows her dad loves chocolate.
I'm not sure who the m&m's are for but they are glued on next to her dolls, so I'll assume they are for her. But those are her dad's favorite snack.
At least the one gift she did choose herself has 7 dolls in it, plenty to keep a 5 year old busy.
Which reminds me, the other night Ashley fell asleep in my bed. When Brian went to go move her to her bed, he said Ashley had about 5 Barbie's lined up on his pillow next to Ashley and her arm was over them.
And the night before that I went to check on Ashley and Nicole in their bed just before I went to sleep. Eva (out cat) was asleep on the queen bed between them and both Ashley and Nicole had a hand out of the covers and it was on Eva. They sure do love that kitty.

No comments: