Thursday, March 11, 2010

commercial

the picture are out of order

Have you ever watched a commercial and saw a design you loved. That happened to me today. I was watching news clips on the internet and between each story there was a commercial. This year's M&M Easter commercial caught my attention so much I had to find the commercial on M&M's website, get out my camera, and snap some photos. What is it that caught my attention so much? The window seat. I am going to be building a window seat in the next few months. I have a rough sketch drawn up, but now I am looking for how I want the finish details to appear. This is the first window seat I had seen that went across the whole wall but had small bookshelves going up the side. After that I had to google window seats and I saved some more images into my decorating file to consult later.

No comments: