Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lion House cinnamon rolls

Latterdaychatter.blogspot.com had the recipe for The Lion House Pantry's dinner rolls adapted to cinnamon rolls. I have never had Lion House Pantry cinnamon rolls before but I know they make great food so I was willing to give the recipe a try.

Here is the cinnamon rolls all risen, ready to go into the oven.
And presto they are done. I put chocolate chips in these instead of raisins because Brian doesn't like raisins.

These are really good cinnamon rolls that were easy to make. I thought they tasted the best FRESH out of the oven without any frosting. I did make cream cheese frosting to add to these once they cooled off.

1 comment:

Jess said...

So glad that they worked out for you! And thanks for coming to my blog and the link!
What types of handmade stuff do you make?
Best wishes
Jess
Latter-day Chatter