Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let the school year begin

Usually when the school year starts I am sad to see my kids leaving for the day, not this year. With me working and them being home alone most days the house has been in a daily upheaval. I am excited to be able to gain control of the mess they leave behind their every step.
The girls are also excited to start a new chapter in the life. Breanna will be starting 8th grade, Ashley 3rd and Nicole 2nd. Each kid will be at a different school so I will have 3 different schedules to keep track of.
The photo will all the 3 girls is the only one I got of Breanna. She didn't want me to take individual photos of her. She is going to wish she would have allowed me to when she grows up.

Nicole is striking a pose as only she knows how.

And Ashley was playing the big girl today. She didn't want any help with her hair or clothes. She can do it herself, thank you.
Now I need to go get myself ready for work. Hope things go well for them today.

No comments: